Your complete Career Management System
Keep track of your student’s career profiles and guide them on their career journeys. Career Central offers Careers Advisors and other teaching staff a simple way to gather up to date career related information from students. The programme is web based and has been designed by NZ Careers Advisors based on current Career Theory and best practice in Career Education and Guidance.
Career Central is a great way for Careers Advisors to communicate and interact with individuals or groups of students as they navigate their way through and beyond secondary school.
Deciding and Acting
- Messaging a careers advisor or booking an interview
- Creating a CV
- Making a request (references)
- Keep track of careers events
- Indicating their intentions for the following year, including the subjects they are considering taking
- Indicating interest in other programmes (eg Gateway, Taster courses, Trades Academies)
- Goal setting
Careers Advisors Can:
Quickly Search and Group Students
Advertise and Manage Career Events
Facilitate school wide Careers Education
Reporting to Parents
Reports containing selected Career Information (such as subject selection data) can be created in Career Central to be sent to home to parents.
Parents are able to login and view student’s career profiles.